#OOTD 10.05.17 - SMART CASUAL & Athleisure

10:22




Hello lovelies, and apologies for being gone for so long ! But I've been through a lot lately, but I am back better and stronger (hopefully)

I have decided to do a new type of posts in the style of "Outfit of the day". Basically, I will be posting once in a while and maybe in time daily, my #OOTDs. Normally, I shoot content for the blog during the weekend and then I schedule posts for the week, however these will be short & sweet

A peek at my look and links for the items. 

I am going to start with yesterday's look(s). Had a chance to change once so that means more content, yey!


Let me know if you like the idea ;)

Look 1





Jacket: ZARA | Top: H&M | Jeans: Asos | Shoes: Topshop | Bag: Saint Laurent | Sunglasses: Quay Australia

Look 2








Jacket: ZARA | Top: H&M | Joggers: Asos | Shoes: Pull&Bear | Bag: ZARA 

You Might Also Like

0 comments