SPRING ATTIRE

19:14




Hello lovelies,  can you believe it's almost the weekend ?  This week I have been all over the place, on Tuesday I was under the impression it was Thursday, while today I was almost sure it was Friday. Sometimes my days get all mixed up. Am I the only one who goes through this, surely I cannot be !! (I don't want to be the only crazy one out there)
On a brighter note, as I am writing this blog post,  I am looking out the widow and the sunset has coloured the sky in  all sorts of blues, cyans and reds, you can really smell Spring (finally). That sent of fresh, clean season coming back to life, the nature starting to bloom, seagulls making more noise than usual and people wearing less layers, maybe even a T-shirt.

I just loved it today!

Inspired by today's feelings and mood & being a bit insane, I decided to wear everything Spring in one look:
ruffles top with massive cuffs
pink bag
gold necklace with pearls
earrings with pearls
silver jacket 
vinyl trousers
slingback heels

I might, just might be a bit crazy !
But I just loved how the look turned out, it is classy, yet fun and comfortable. Finally, I am able to leave my favourite pink faux fur jacket in the wardrobe and wear just a jacket. It has been a long second since the last time I wore a blazer/jacket/something thin. 
I felt like a BO$$ lady

I might have overdone it, however just pick and choose whatever works for you. This can easily be styled down by adding a bomber jacket and a pair of trainers (which I will most likely wear during the weekend) OR add items into other outfit ideas. 
Choose the amazing ruffles shirt with a pair of flared trousers and a biker jacket
OR
Silver jacket with a band tee and mum jeans
OR
Vinyl trousers with a distressed jumper and a cute bag
 The choice is yours.


This look matches my current mood which is being insanely positive and creative, if you want to see more of that I would highly recommend checking out my Instagram Story everyday. You will see everything from sweaty gym selfies to inspirational morning messages.

I hope your Spring is starting in style and that you are enjoying the nice weather 
&
If you live in the UK, make the most of it as bad weather is coming :(

Did you like today's look ? What items would you wear & how would you style them ?



Silver Jacket: Ingrid Teodosiu | Ruffle Top: SheIn | Vinyl Trousers: Topshop | Bag: Cathias Edeline | Necklace: SheIn | Earrings: H&M (old) | Shoes: ZARA (old)









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the vinyl trousers, I contemplated getting those topshop ones but they look fab in you!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete