How to look trendy on a budget

12:31


Hello lovelies, happy Tuesday everyone ! Welcome to the second day of the week, make sure you enjoy it  !

This weekend, I was a bit more consistent and managed to post two looks on my Instagram page, which I am hugely proud of ! Normally, I shoot content for the blog and by the end of the day, all I want to wear is my PJs :-(

I decided to post my fave look here because people seemed to like it very much, and is quite affordable. Plus, I wanted to talk about

  How to look trendy on a budget

Recently, I have been shopping less and more wisely. So, here are a few of my tips:

1. Smart shopping: buying high-street items that are timeless is a great way to boost your wardrobe. Plain basics are my favourite to invest into, they can be worn on a day-to-day basis and matched with everything. Recently, I purchased a pair of vinyl trousers and they will bring an edgy look to any outfit

2. Recycle: vintage items are making a come-back with more bloggers promoting such pieces. A great oversize sweater such as the one I am wearing, will be a great addition to your wardrobe. It will keep you warm as we move into spring or later, into autumn. Another great benefit,  you'll most likely be the only one wearing such items. If you are trying to find the perfect pair of denim jeans or jacket, vintage shops are the place. I found the perfect vintage Levi's skirt a few months ago <3 
For £30 or under, you will find great pieces :-)

3. Invest into accessories: the older I get, the more I love spending my money on accessories rather than clothes. A new Gucci bag or a vintage, double flap Chanel will spice up any look. Same goes for footwear, a pair of Chanel loafers will make any pair of jeans look more expensive. The benefits: if you invest into sought after pieces, you will always be able to get your investment back when needed.
I found this great Pink Velvet Manhattan bag by Romanian designer,  Cathias Edeline while browsing my Insta feed. It was a Christmas gift from the boyfriend and it that adds a bit of colour and elegance to the look.

I love looking effortlessly chic and the above tips mingle very well with my style. 
How do you like to save money and still look great ?


Jumper: Vintage | Scarf: Vintage | Bag: Cathias Edeline | Leggings: ZARA | Boots: ZARA


You Might Also Like

0 comments