changing times

20:44


Hello everyone, I am writing this blog post from Romania and is going live a little bit late (apologies for that). I am visiting my family and friends, doing a bit of shopping and FREEZING.

It's getting colder ever day, sic --- I'm not used to these 2 degrees Celsius :(

BUT

I have decided to talk to you about how to spice up any autumn look by using a few&simple tricks

1. Statement - wear pieces that spice up any plain look. Adding a pair of jacquard boots or a printed shirt such as this Coca Cola one

2. Think about the future - when purchasing new items, think about how you'd be able to wear them in winter. the gorgeous bag I am wearing had this season's wide strap and would go amazing with a white fur coat around Christmas time.

3. Colour scheme - go for nudes and blacks. You can never go wrong with them, they match with almost any other of its tone or even bold colours. Choose a scheme and try to keep with it - it will make you life easier at 7am in the morning when getting ready for work. 

These are my best tips for this AW16

Jacket: Milk It | Top: Asos | Trousers: Monki | Boots: Asos | Bag: Asos




You Might Also Like

0 comments