wardrobe additions

12:50


Happy Monday, you lovely humans, I hope you had an amazing weekend and you were able to relax fully before this new week. Myself, I have been on a trip to Bristol and only returned to Liverpool on Saturday. I realised that I actually love that city, from the friendly people always happy to give directions and help, to the architecture and quirky vibe, but most importantly - the abundance of parking spaces in a city that is very crammed and with small one way streets.

I come to you today with an outfit I shot last week, when the weather was warm and nice (still). 
I was looking for a pair of bell flared jeans for a couple of month now, and I was struggling to find the one because other pairs I tried were way too big, not the right cute or not the right denim.

But

I found this pair of black flared jeans at asos.com and I love them so much (plus they are only £35, such a bargain) ! They are extremely comfortable, but most of all flattering - they elongate the legs and make them look thinner and more feminine. WINNER !

They go perfectly with huge knitted jumpers or a duster coat, but my choice was a more sophisticated silver jumper with huge rolled-up sleeves.  I think it looks very elegant, yet put together and easily worn to work or Uni.

I am very excited to wear them more, show you more looks and ways you can pair them for more casual, day to day looks. They are everything I could wish for ! <3

Jumper: Cheap Monday | Jeans: Asos | Bag: New Look | Sunglasses: Chanel






You Might Also Like

0 comments