Festival Lookbook - Part 2

10:00


Festival Season - part 2

Find me at Electric Castle (!)
Starting the 15th July,  I'll be at Electric Castle Festival day and night, I cannot wait to party and have a bit of fun over the  weekend :)

If you see me walking around, please come and say "Hi", I'd be delighted to meet some of my readers and take a selfie with you. 

If you are coming too, let me know what bands are you most excited to see
I want to see Skrillex, Urma, Alternosfera, Bastille and Aria Urbana, everything else will be a bonus !

If you're interested in fashion related things, go to the Unplugged Fashion Booth to see pieces displayed by Romanian Designers, meet then and maybe purchase something too. I know I will try to go there everyday and see what's new, purchase something and just connect with others ;)

Now, let get on with this Inspo Post

Today, I come to you with a different Festival Inspired Look
It's chic, elegant, feminine and most of all, comfortable !

I found this Waist Lace Maxi Dress while browsing www.boohoo.com and I fell in love.

I think is the perfect addition to my wardrobe as it is both light and elegant, perfect for a dane night with the boyfriend on a breezy summer's day <3

As you can see form the photos, it flows beautifully, it gives the impression that I am taller and accentuates my curves in just the right places: deep V neck to show off the (lack) chest area, the lace detail accentuates my waist and the fact that is maxi elongates my figures - exactly what I need.

I paired this with a very elegant Rhinestone Choker that is similar to the lace pattern on the waist, and a pair of Western Style Ankle Boots to tone down the look, bring some edginess to it => making it more Festival appropriate.





If you want to be different and steear-off the stereotypical Festival Looks - choose something similar, add patterns, colours, accessories and as I always say : You do you, boo !

Get the look:




Yours truly,
AndraV




You Might Also Like

0 comments