And...It's May !

22:25



Hello everyone, today's instalment is a clean, crisp look with a touch of sassiness. 

I purchased this amazing white wide-leg pair of trousers recently, and I knew exactly how I wanted to style them - aka with a nice warm crop top and my faux leather jacket

The way the flow when walking is reminiscent of light summer dresses that I used to wear a few seasons ago, easy breezy and most of all - CHIC

There is nothing rude or dangerous in this outfit, everything lines perfectly to make a 'cake' sprinkled with gold jewellery and a small bag.

From a job interview to a girly night out with your besties, this entire look is just perfect, albeit a bit "out there" for some.

How and when would you wear it ?

Yours truly,
AndraV

Shop my look/similar items - click on photos

Trousers



Tops


Accessories







walk
make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif






You Might Also Like

0 comments