My Spring Inspiration & Wishlist

17:09

As we all know, Spring is close and all I can think about is blossoming nature, natural colours and the warmth of the sun.

This has made me want to browse my most loved website ASOS for some key pieces and create an inspiration board.

They are just doing 20% off that you might want to take advantage of, I know I will try to buy a few pieces straight away :-) and I wanted to share this with all of my stylish followers.

I tend to always buy my pieces when I can the make the most of my money because the student life is hard. I like to save as much as possible on my shopping !

info: They have free international delivery on all orders!
If you are interested in any of the below, click the photo and it will take you straight to the product's website ;) easy peasy !




To me, this Spring is all about pale coloured pieces such as the
white structured shirt, the beautiful satin double breasted jacket & suit, straw hats and blush pink trench coats and jackets

All of this is balanced with a bit of denim star trousers and shirt and lace-up open heel boots

What colour scheme are you going to choose this Spring?

Yours truly,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

0 comments