Everyday lace

19:59




Dress - Ann Summers
Sweater - ZARA
Leather look trousers - ZARA
High Heels - ZARA
Faux fur - ZARA
Hat - from a small shop in Praga


About a week ago, I posted a look wearing a very revealing night gown as my V-Day outfit.
In today's post, I am wearing it again as an additional layer to my look. 

I am the type of person that likes to re-use, re-purpose, recycle

This is my way of making sure I make the most of my money and imagination.
Femininity - this looks key word. I paired my fave jumper with a pair of leather look trousers, a nice and sexy heel to match the lace dress and a hat to add more height.


easy and simple!

I hope you can find a bit of inspiration to be more spontaneous and courageous with your outfits.
Wear that lingerie !














Yours truly,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

0 comments