Classy

23:01



Outfit:
Long cardigan - ZARA
Crop top sweater - ZARA
Wide leg trousers - ASOS
Shoes - ZARA
Faux fur collar - ZARA
Pleather gloves - ZARA
Bag - Moschino
Earrings - Regal Rose

Hello again !
My weekend has been relaxing and fun with a splash of work ;) I will explain more about the lovely girls I met this weekend, all bloggers from Liverpool. It was nice to finally connect and feel part of a community here in Liverpool. Thanks Steph for organising the event !
Stay tuned for a lot of photos and product reviews coming your way very soon !

Today's look is Classy & Chic just as the title suggests. The weather has been very chilly and the fur collar provided the needed warmth to enjoy a quick stroll in the park. 
Comfy wide leg trousers and two sweaters to keep the wind away from my skin ;-)
All black to make my heart bounce back ! 
Paired everything with a flawless make-up and I was ready to face anything and everything.
After a long week in labs and early starts, I always make sure to treat myself with care and TLC over the weekend. Otherwise, I tend to disconnect from my feminine side.  Advice of the day: never lose touch with your true self, no matter how busy or tired you are. Put a bit of make-up and a nice outfit on - and everything will be better all of a sudden.

Let me know what you prefer doing during your weekends <3

Yours sincerely,
AndraV






You Might Also Like

0 comments